Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home Invasion
11-12-2007 4:02 AM
(San Diego, CA) -- Authorities are searching for three men who robbed a Bonsall home carrying AK-47 assault rifles. The Sheriff's Department says the trio kicked open the back door of the residence on Calle Joya just off Camino del Rey about 4 a.m. yesterday. They tied up the resident and demanded cash. The men got away with 300-dollars. No one was hurt.

Well, I'm glad to hear no one got hurt. AK-47 assault rifles? This happened just a few miles from my house!

Can't get around to posting anything of significance today, I'm transferring about a Terabyte of video files to the new Mac...

Instead, I encourage you to go to this website and marvel at the concept, take a look around. This is a new arm of Pizza Port, who has started a line of premium beers by way of taking over the old Stone Brewery in San Marcos. (If you're looking to get me a Christmas gift, the "Devotion Ale" is my favorite. Best beer I've had in years.) The old Pizza Port Brewery, which was next door to the Pizza Port Carlsbad, is now the Pizza Port Bottle Shop, where you will find a selection of only the best beers from around the world. And the new Stone Brewing Company and their "World Bistro and Gardens" is simply awesome.

I always did think Pizza Port did it right.